CONCERT I'VE HAD


Hi everyone, today I’ll talk about the concert of Das Efx and Aldo (from Los Aldeanos) it was on the summer of 2016 in Santiago city, specifically on Luxor Discotheque. I traveled from San Antonio with two friends. Aldo is one of mine idols, and Das Efx is one of the greatest hip hop artist in history. I really wanted to see Aldo more than Das Efx, i really respect Gangsta Rap and all his legends but i grow up listening to Los Aldeanos, also they speak Spanish and other artist come from New York. Because of this i understood more Los Aldeanos letters than Das Efx. 

Before the concert we went to Parque O'higgins to drink and smoke some weed, also we have make a blunt, after this we start our journey to the discotheque to make the row to see our artists. There my friend hide the blunt in his pants because we didn't want any problem. When we were inside, we decide to go to the restroom forgetting the existence of the blunt and when we went out of the restroom, my friend remember and went back desperately looking out. The blunt was but not in the condition we thought it would be, it was IN the urinal. It didn't moisten because of the bag it was, thanks god.

Comentarios