MY FAVORITES MOVIES
Hi everyone, sorry for delay i was a problem with my internet since yesterday. Today i'll talk about my favorites movies, i know that always i talk about hip hop and his culture, and how yo can guess my favorites films are relationated with this, but i don´t like for this. I'm from a poor neighborhood and in spite of the movies are stigmatizer of the ghettos realities i think that are a good way for know the realities in differents neighborhoods, i like and i think that is very important, show in big screen the conditions of life of the poorest citizens.
As i said before, Many of the films that deal with this type of themes tend to fall into stereotypes, but I prefer this to people not knowing what happens in the slums. which is why I prefer films that tell stories of overcoming people who come from the ghetto, histories like 8 miles, Fences, Boyz N the Hood or Four Brothers, where I tend to analyze history and its stereotypes as a whole worth analyzing and criticizing, but considering it a window through which the neighborhood can be seen.
As i said before, Many of the films that deal with this type of themes tend to fall into stereotypes, but I prefer this to people not knowing what happens in the slums. which is why I prefer films that tell stories of overcoming people who come from the ghetto, histories like 8 miles, Fences, Boyz N the Hood or Four Brothers, where I tend to analyze history and its stereotypes as a whole worth analyzing and criticizing, but considering it a window through which the neighborhood can be seen.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario