SUMMER HOLIDAYS
Hi everyone, today i will talk about my dream vacations
I have never traveled outside the country, in fact i have never traveled in airplane, not for this can say that i dont like travel, with my family we lived in Pto Montt for seven year and all summers me and my sister traveled to San Antonio, because of this i see wonderful landscapes in the south of Chile and i dont have problems with long travels. For all this and search for similar experiences, i would like to travel to Norway or Finland , the scandinavian peninsula.
I have never traveled outside the country, in fact i have never traveled in airplane, not for this can say that i dont like travel, with my family we lived in Pto Montt for seven year and all summers me and my sister traveled to San Antonio, because of this i see wonderful landscapes in the south of Chile and i dont have problems with long travels. For all this and search for similar experiences, i would like to travel to Norway or Finland , the scandinavian peninsula.
I would like to visit this place with my girlfriend, she
has traveled much more than me. Besides being a spectacular company it would help me with my ignorance as novice traveler and we could see the nordics ladscapes together.
In Norway, specifically in Oslo, i would visit the Viking Ship Museum, it is part of the Museum of cultural history of the University of Oslo. I came from San Antonio, it is a city - port, because of this all my life i have been linked to the culture of sea or the boats, and i think that interesting, the life around the navegation and how they did before in other places and with other geographies.
I would like to know the Nordic culture, I find it interesting that they are so different to Latinos, although I would not go looking for differences but similarities, such as life around the sea and the cold.

I would like live in Puerto Montt I have never gone!
ResponderEliminar