CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM
Hello again!! Today i have to talk about the possible changes that i like in my career or study program. First of all i think that Journalism is a career that could perfectly last three years, giving only career courses, this would help to have a faster and real encounter with the exercise of the profession in real life. I like the theoretical subjects, but I think they could be elective and so those who feel interested in these subjects can take them if they want, but I think that journalism is really learned by practicing and I feel that these subjects sometimes overwhelm us unnecessarily.
We must also
remember that journalism is a new career, until recently being a journalist was
a trade, so it is understood that real life has been the true school of journalism.
Another thing I would like to improve is the way to reach people, I talk about interviews or reporting, many times they send us to press points or to investigate real cases and because of nerves or shyness we do not do a good job with the sources, I think that there should be a subject that will teach us to speak with unknown people for the first time, even more if it is to obtain information.
As for the infrastructure, I think we have many very useful materials for the exercise, we have a radio and television studio, this helps a lot to put us in the place of a real journalist, which as I said is the way to follow the career.

I think three years is very little
ResponderEliminarDoing radio sounds amazing and difficult at the same time, it is great that the journalist can do that
ResponderEliminarI think that theoretical subjetcs are required, but we have too many
ResponderEliminari agree that the theoretical subjects could be elective!
ResponderEliminar