THE LAST BLOG

Although this semester I lived different family situations that influenced my performance mainly in English, I think I learned a lot. This is my third semester of English (The test classified me in level two) and I think it has been very different from the previous ones, starting with the activity of the first class, something as simple as giving an instruction to reach a place It cost, and it is the most necessary ! I think it is necessary to continue deepening in this type of things, which are the minimum.

Personally I appreciate the training in English given by the university but I also know that all this does not help if one does not continue practicing. because for someone like me who does not have a solid base like other classmates graduated from bilingual schools it is much more work to master a language at this age.
Regarding the blog, I think it is a very good tool, last semester we also occupied it and I think that this helped us to face the freedom offered by this type of modalities.
Regarding my English, I feel that the pronunciation has improved a lot, I also think that I understand a lot of what I read and hear in English but I think I should improve in the construction of the sentences, the grammatical part. Many times I forget how to say certain things and put or remove connectors that finally make everything confuse and people do not understand anything.
Lately I have realized that without wanting to search for the translation of certain words in English, I have also managed not to read the subtitles of my favorite movies and understand songs that I did not before. My girlfriend encourages me to take a risk and not be afraid to understand English and express myself with it.

Comentarios